Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options. We primarily ship to Canada and the United States. If your destination is not in these two countries, please inquire us.
We use Canada Post and FedEx as our couriers, your packages could be tracked at all time. You can choose your preferred shipping method from the drop-down menu at check-out.
Ensuring the safety of the package is our top priority.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging.
All in stock orders are dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
Out-of-stock orders take an additional 3-4 weeks by sea freight. It is possible to use air freight for expedited shipping.
Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Canadian destinations by Regular Parcel for example:
- British Columbia—3 business days
- Alberta—4 business days
- Saskatchewan/ Manitoba —5 business days
- Ontario/Quebec—7 business days
- Nova Scotia—9 business days
U.S. destinations by FedEx Ground for example:
- Washington/Oregon: 2 business days
- California/Colorado: 4 business days
- Utah/Texas/Illinois/Ohio: 5 business days
- Pennsylvania/New York: 6 business days
In the case of some U.S. destinations cannot be reached by FedEx Ground, we offer Canada Post Expedited Parcel:
- Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Maine/Connecticut/Vermont/Rhode Island/ North Carolina/South Carolina/Georgia/Florida: 4-5 business days
All the shipping time are only estimated time, which may be delayed by workers strikes, weather conditions, and any other irresistible factors. Buyers are responsible for all the extra duties charge by the Customs.